Last Updated: October 25, 2022
Lumida Wealth Management LLC
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, utilize and maintain nonpublic personal information about our customers. This Privacy Notice applies only to clients and investors who are individuals.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Therefore, we are sending you this Privacy Notice to help you understand how we handle the personal information about you that we collect and how we use that information.
Categories of information we collect and may disclose
We use the personal information collected about you to provide you with better service or comply with laws and regulations. We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, investor questionnaires, investment management agreements, subscription agreements or other forms (for example, name, address, Social Security number, assets and income);
- Records of financial transactions in which you participated (such as purchases, sales, account balances, inquiries, etc.); and
- Other interactions with us or our affiliates (such as discussions or other contacts with our staff, via telephone, written correspondence, and electronic media).
We may disclose nonpublic personal information we collect about you to our affiliates (including those who are involved in the operation, administration or management of the transactions in which you are a client or investor) and non-affiliated service providers, only as permitted by law and regulations. For example, we may share nonpublic personal information about you in the following situations:
- In furtherance of the Firm’s business relationship with and then only to those persons necessary to effect transactions and provide the services they authorize (such as broker-dealers, custodians, independent managers, etc.);
- To persons assessing the Firm’s compliance with industry standards (e.g., professional licensing authorities, compliance consultants, etc.);
- To the Firm’s attorneys, accountants, and auditors;
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory inquiry; and
- Upon your authorization to disclose such information to persons acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on your behalf.
The Firm does not share personal information with affiliates or non-affiliates for marketing purposes.
Security of information
The Firm restricts access to customer’s nonpublic personal information to those persons who need to know that information to service the customer’s account. In addition, the Firm maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal or state standards.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time. In such instances, the Firm will notify its customers of any material change to this policy before implementing the change.
The examples contained within this notice are illustrations and are not intended to be exclusive. This notice complies with United States federal law regarding privacy. You may have additional rights under other foreign or domestic laws that may apply to you. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us by telephone: 833-512-5111 or email: email@example.com